Illnesses and Conditions
NB: The recommendations in this book are based on the research and personal experiences of the author. Because we are all different, readers are strongly urged to check with qualified health professionals before implementing any suggestions made in this book.
There is always a possibility of risk where matters of health are concerned; therefore, readers should not use this book unless willing to assume that risk. It is a sign of wisdom to seek second, or third, opinions when making important decisions regarding health.
Below are articles relating to some of these conditions.
- Soy products destroy bones; the scandal Elaine exposed on Australian radio and TV
- The deadly artificial sweetener used in ‘diet’ foods and drinks
- Antacids KILL; your body needs stomach acid for digestion
- HRT – there is a safe, natural alternative
- Polyunsaturated oils contribute to heart disease
- Synthetic thyroid drugs cause bone loss
- Milk and calcium tablets don’t promote strong bones and can cause serious health problems
- Male impotence can be prevented or reversed
- Hysterectomies and PMS – they can and should be avoided
…and many more!