Internal Nutrition Product Information
Previously known as Bac-2-Health
What is Internal Nutrition?
Internal Nutrition is the most exciting and revolutionary Super Food in the world today. This unique formulation contains vital building blocks, which make up the foundation for the entire health structure within the human body. Internal Nutrition has many beneficial functions. It recolonises the gastrointestinal tract, which is important for a healthy digestive system.
Our Internal Nutrition product is a totally organic, pre-digested super food concentrate, with added elements that are designed to be assimilated into your body quickly and easily. Your body is able to use and assimilate the proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates, electrolytes, minerals, vitamins, etc. contained in Internal Nutrition efficiently and effectively. Internal Nutrition is pre-digested at low temperatures, so it retains the goodness that is destroyed by fermenting at higher temperatures. It is a unique method that involves a natural fermentation process at body temperature, by friendly gut flora.
What this means for you is a totally natural, organic product un-rivalled anywhere in the world.
Internal Nutrition delivers all the vital nutrients you need, when you need them.
Oat Flakes, Wheat Flakes, Barley Flakes, Barley Grass, Alfalfa Grass, Wheat Grass, Oat Grass, Spirulina, Linseed, Mung Beans, Chick Peas, Oat Groats, Sweet Potato Dry, Maize Grain, Brown Rice, Barley Grain, Rye Grain, Wheat Grain, Millet Grain, Buckwheat, Chlorella, Dunaliella Salina, Kelp*, Agave Liquid, Malt Liquid, Molasses Liquid. Plus multiple naturally occurring beneficial bacteria strains.
*Non Organic Ingredients
Free Form Amino Acids as a result of the fermentation process and Organic crystalloid electrolytes and trace minerals.
No Artificial Colourings, Flavourings or Preservatives
1. Pre-digested organic greens, micro-algae and kelp.
Each and every ingredient in Internal Nutrition is a nutrient-dense food. Internal Nutrition is a highly potent mixture of cereal grasses, micro-algae and kelp. The probiotic process, which these ingredients have been exposed to, complements their inherent make up. These green ingredients are naturally prebiotic and probiotic. They encourage rapid growth and reproduction of fundamental friendly bacteria.
Cereal grasses are high in chlorophyll, vitamins, protein, minerals and unique digestive enzymes. Micro-algae have significant amounts of lipid, protein, chlorophyll, carotenoid, vitamins, minerals and unique pigments. Kelp is considered the most completely mineralised food.
What an awesome combination! This unique mixture includes tremendous nutritional value, easy digestibility and friendly microorganisms. This exclusive blend makes Internal Nutrition a super-food, in the true sense of the word, with outstanding, unparalleled food value.
The Chlorophyll Factor
Just as haemoglobin is the vital substance in human red blood cells, chlorophyll is similar in chemical composition and is an essential component of plants. Chlorophyll is responsible for transforming carbon dioxide in the air to oxygen and it uses the energy of the sun to manufacture nourishment for the plant.
All life, and your state of health, depend upon energy, and nearly all of our energy comes from the sun. Chlorophyll is a concentrated sun energy that can be assimilated and released into the cell structure of the body. Cereal grasses, spirulina, dunaliella salina, kelp and chlorella are excellent sources of chlorophyll energy.
This unique powder is an excellent source of prebiotic and probiotic bacteria, and it supports and promotes the growth of these energy-friendly bacteria. Many modern diets include caffeine, sugar, simple carbohydrates, preservatives and overly-processed foods. Further, most people have taken a course of antibiotics at some stage throughout their lives, which leads to reduced levels of probiotic bacteria in the intestinal system. This provides an environment for putrefactive bacteria to take hold and multiply. Most people have no idea how much damage this does to their long-term health.
By including Internal Nutrition in your diet regularly, you will replenish your dwindling supply of probiotic bacteria and add a potent super-food to support essential healthy bacteria
- High-chlorophyll and vitamin A
- Protein level about the same as meat
- Contain trace amounts of vitamin B12 and many other nutrients
- Wheat grass can pick up more than ninety minerals out of the estimated possible 102 found in rich soil
- Barley grass is easy to digest
- Offers unique digestive enzymes
- Rich chlorophyll content
- Massive amounts of beta-carotene, chlorophyll, fatty acid GLA
- Richly supplied with the blue pigment phycocyanin, a biliprotein
- GLA, gamma linolenic acid and its associated prostaglandin PGE have been researched extensively in the area of immunity
- The cell wall of Spirulina is composed entirely of mucopolysaccharides
- Offers exceptional amounts of vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene
- Contains a high protein level
- Rich source of carotenoids, which provide fruits and vegetables their distinctive colours, odours and tastes
- Considered the most completely mineralised food
- High nutritional value
- High in chlorophyll and nucleic acid
- The cell wall binds with heavy metals, pesticides and carcinogens
- High nucleic acid content
- Contains a greater quantity of fatty acids than either spirulina or wild blue-green
- Combines well with micro-algae