You Can Avoid
Western governments spend enormous sums “studying” Alzheimer’s Disease, (AD), financed by beleaguered taxpayers. The causes of this scourge, which are well-documented and obvious are ignored. And, needless to say, the “studies” recommend dangerous drugs, and never mention a simple, inexpensive remedy: coconut oil. To overcome AD, eat at least a tablespoon (preferably more) of coconut oil, three times per day, with meals. To cure advanced AD, do your best to persuade the victim to eat five tablespoons of coconut oil, three times per day, with meals. This large amount can be cut back as the patient starts improving.
There is more you can do to save yourself from this dreadful affliction. See Chapter 24 of Elaine’s book, Take Control of Health and Escape the Sickness Industry .
The following statistics, from Fight Alzheimer’s, Save Australia, paint a bleak picture. Taking control of your own health has never been more important and necessary.
Summary of dementia statistics in Australia.
- There are more than 332,000 Australians living with dementia.
- This number is expected to increase by one third to 400,000 in less than ten years.
- Without a medical breakthrough, the number of people with dementia is expected to be almost 900,000 by 2050.
- Each week, there are more than 1,700 new cases of dementia in Australia: one person every 6 minutes. This is expected to grow to 7,400 new cases each week by 2050.
- There are approximately 24,700 people in Australia with Younger Onset Dementia (a diagnosis of dementia under the age of 65; including people as young as 30).
- Three in ten people over the age of 85 and almost one in ten people over 65 have dementia.
- An estimated 1.2 million people are involved in the care of a person with dementia.
- Dementia is the third leading cause of death in Australia, and there is no cure.
- Typically, symptoms of dementia are noticed by families three years before a firm diagnosis is made.
“TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH AND ESCAPE THE SICKNESS INDUSTRY”
Coconut oil is available here: https://www.hippocrates.com.au/products/health-products/coconut-oil